Total Pageviews

Monday 8 December 2014

An Apology To You Tube's Bigfoot Evidence

A few weeks back I posted that I was unsubscribing from the Bigfoot Evidence channel.

Why?  I was fed up with the constant obvious fake videos and images being posted.  Yesterday I realised I had gotten it all wrong. Egg on my face because I never checked things out properly.  Normally I do.

Bigfoot Evidence is used to show photographs and videos -as well as other Sasquatch evidence- as a central focus.  "What's new?" You ask.  "I'll check Bigfoot Evidence and see!"

Then some ass (me) comes along and fails to realise what's going on.  It is, in fact, a great channel. I was watching it from 2330-0045 hrs yesterday/today.  Some nice illustration demonstrations -"Bigfoot Illustrated" by Dredd Funn and I do mean excellent artwork.

So, Bigfoot Evidence: SORRY!


_______________________________________________________________________________



Pursuing The Strange & Weird:A Naturalists Viewpoint


http://www.lulu.com/shop/terry-hooper-scharf/pursuing-the-strange-weirda-naturalists-viewpoint/paperback/product-21307125.html

No comments:

Post a Comment