Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 September 2015

I Am VERY Happy Today -Recommended Books

I managed to purchase books from the personal research library of flying saucer researcher Gavin Gibbons.  Books I had years ago before 'colleagues' stole them.

From 1955


And a few copies of Gibbons' own book of 1956 The Coming Of The Space ships and the 1957 They Rode In Space Ships is on its way!
 
Also, Harold T. Wilkins 1955 book Flying Saucers Uncensored.

Got replacement copies of my tatty Anatomy Of A Phenomena UFOs In Space and A Challenge To Science The UFO Enigma by Jacques Vallee.


At the moment I am going through Stan Gordon's Silent Invasion: The Pennsylvania UFO-Bigfoot Casebook having just finished his Really Mysterious Pennsylvania: UFOs, Bigfoot & Other Weird Encounters



Yes, what was planned to be "retirement" seems destined to be me collecting (MORE??!!) books and, I hope, writing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment